Jul 20, 2008

A Good Quote

I met a new client last friday. She's a very highly educated foreinger and wanted me to defend her in a matrimonial matter. I had decided i had enough of matrimonial cases as it can be very draining and emotional. But this case was a challenge. So i decided to take up the brief. She wrote me a long brief and put in some quotes into it. This is the first time any client of mine has ever inserted quotes in a brief to me. Uncanny, yet a most pleasant surprise. I myself am a fan of quotes as can be seen in my past writings on this blog. I thought this quote merits a place on my blog:-
I believe that every right implies a
responsibility,
every opportunity an obligation,
every possession a
duty
- john d rockfeller jr.

1 comment:

bodhi said...

Hypocrite is what i say!