Jun 19, 2008

The Interview

I decided to give Mr. T an interview today. Mr. T is not your normal kind of guy. He attracts attention wherever he goes. He makes heads turn. He amuses little children like Roland McDonald would or Colonel Saunders. He is a ‘celebrity’ no one has interviewed before. So I asked him if he would give me an exclusive interview which I said I would post on my blog. He was hesitant at first but consented after much persuasion. Well here is the interview – up, close and personal with Mr. T.

What do you think of life? I think life sucks.

Why sucks? Pain.

What do you think of your mum? She was Ok. I miss her. In the sense she achieved a bit. She brought up her family well.

What do you think of your dad? I think he is a great guy. Because he can bring 6 donkeys up facing all kind of problems till age 79 which we celebrated a few weeks ago.

What do you think of people generally? All cannot be trusted. I want to ask you one question – how many people have stick with you? Have not cheated you? You know you have been cheated. The doctor who took my mum’s life away. My best friend who took my girlfriend away. There is no promise in life. Things change. For better or worse. To me its worse. I have not seen things get better. Chinese are ungrateful people. Because they are greedy. They want more. Malays are ungrateful but better than the Chinese, why I don’t know, cannot explain . They cannot be loyal but up to certain point you can trust them but the Chinese they are snake. If they go their share they don’t care. But the moment they don’t, that’s it. But Indian – they are snake. Cannot trust at all. Whether they have advantage or not they are trying to get more. I mean Indian lawyers they are actually part of them.

What about you? You are Chinese. Are you ungrateful too? Well you decide for yourself. Am I ungrateful? I mean generally. Of course there are exceptions. One or two. There are always exceptions.

So that goes for the Indians and Malays too? The exceptions? Yes.

What is your dream in life? No dream.

But everybody has a dream? I don’t. Well I only have one goal – to make life better brought up my daughter, finish my commitment that it is.

Do you think u can achieve this dream? No problem

What is the greatest achievement in life? Well having able to live until today is the greatest achievement already. This year 41 to 42 . Be content.

What is your philosophy in life? Live a day at a time

Do u believe in God? What? What God?

How is your wife? I don’t know. Oklah, better than me.

How is your daughter? She is naughty.

Anything else you want to say about your daughter? Nothing. Well only this Saturday my wife is going for camping. I have to sleep with my daughter. That is nice. I will be sticking with her the whole day- she is terrible. And then she has got to watch cartoon. She want to share TV with me. Its Ok.

What do you think of the world? The world is going to end soon.

Why? I don’t know it’s just my feeling you know… I am pissed not being the selected one.

The selected one? You know some people buy one lottery and they strike it rich. I buy the lottery – but I don’t strike, I am not the selected one.

What lesson have you learnt in life? Don’t trust anybody.

That all? Yes.

What are the greatest enjoyments in your life? When I have my daughter. When I was a father.

What are the other enjoyments of your life? Food, TV. Sleeping, beautiful women. Can see but cannot touch because there is always a price to pay.

Who is the most beautiful woman to you? Tang Wei. You know she looked so tall and sexy in Lust, caution. Don't you think so?

Yes, she was. What is your greatest disappointment? Maybe I should have achieved better in life. Maybe if I got a degree. I can’t find my direction now. I fall down I don’t know how to get up. I am lost. The moment you fall u have to get up immediately. I am quite used to it.

You know, you are a star wherever you go. People actually are attracted to you. How do you feel with all the attraction from old and young alike? I am used to it. No big deal.

What advice would u give young people these days? Don’t trust anybody. Work hard. Work smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mr T me no like racist remarks. Maybe we should start looking each other as individuals first and foremost.

cheers